Sunday, February 19, 2012

Monster updates

I really do love monsters. The other day I got this book by John Landis, a man who I'm pretty sure I must somehow be distantly related to , and it is so full of goodness.


 My favorite page is a collage of the classic monster carry.



Anyway, that brings me to my monster...it's alive! 




Animation is going well after a few hiccups in the beginning, mostly due to me not knowing what I'm doing at all. This is just a test to make sure that things are working well together before I try to put it in the actual level. I have all his actions split into four animations (walk, stomp, block and rawr) and I blended them together through matinee. The timing still needs some work and you'll have to imagine him being shot. I have the material change set up too, for after that happens. I still only have damage on his head, not sure what else I'm going to do with it, if anything, yet. This is also obviously not the angle it will be seen from.








No comments:

Post a Comment