Friday, October 7, 2011

Take 15 and some modeling progress

I did some rough poses for the monster at the end to sort of block out how I plan to animate him eventually. He is my second semester project, so with so much time focused on him he's going to be awesome. But for now, planes with rough drawings.

Still modeling too of course...crit on models is a week from today, I think I'm in a pretty good spot. Just a few more to do and some Uvs then I can start texturing.

Been detailing the buildings too. I plan on keeping them pretty low poly and getting the detail out of normals and AO as well as some material tricks on the windows eventually.

hi an low polys
with AO in udk, needs tweaked a bit but this was my first try.

and now your feature presentation:








No comments:

Post a Comment