Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Sculptry" Beauty

70% of the reason I'm making this post is because I wanted to use that pun.

har har har

I started sculpting the sultry beauty. I'm trying to make her look more mannequin like, and to do that I've decided to break her up into pieces like an actual mannequin. I feel it would be easier to get the mannequin effect that way when rigging her.


I also just noticed that her head doesn't go up far enough...I'll fix that.



I've been experimenting with the legs so far.  The thing with doing that though is that I need to put gaps between the pieces so that when they pivot they don't intersect. It'll be interesting to see how this actually works out in the end, it's been a game of puzzle solving so far.



This post brought to you by:





No comments:

Post a Comment